Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

"Singing Hootie in a Ski Mask", on Funnyordie.

Not too long ago I was feeling low, and the only thing that seemed to help was being, you know, pretty honest & heartfelt about it. However recent events had left me scarred: I'd been rebuked by the one I loved who had turned out to be something other than what they'd first let on. So I felt the need to conceal myself behind some barrier (see the chapter 'Masks' in that book by the one guy), to protect myself from those who would see honesty and openness as a sign of weakness. The result was the performance below.

I put it up on Funnyordie, where it will be in good company with all the other Hootie and the Blowfish tribute videos:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/67ebec1c1b




Be sure to vote 'wtf'. . .

And thanks for asking.

;W.

ps: click here to
Digg this.

No comments: