Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

'Me & Nicole Kidman' An HBO Film...



A day of work last year while living in the Bay Area has resulted in me popping up in a scene of the film "Hemingway and Gelhorn", starring Nicole Kidman and Clive Owen, airing on HBO since this Memorial Day. In the scene, I assist Ms. Kidman in sending a very old-fashioned form of SMS text message popular in the 1930s called a 'Morse Code Message': 

Please enjoy the back of my head
Please enjoy the back of my head.

. . . I wrote a bit about the day's filming last year here. The scene appears near the end around the 2 hour and 15 minute mark -- or so my parent's tell me. I haven't yet seen the film. Photo courtesy of my parents' TV set. 

~W.


_____________


Further Reading:

1 comment:

Claire said...

Woo! Way to go, Will! :)